We partner with forward-thinking and innovative organizations to help you embed health & wellness, intuition, creativity, and collaboration into your corporate culture.
Here’s how it works…
Our principal, Dr. Barbara Cox, serves as an advisor, external coach, and thought-partner for company leaders.
She helps key decision-makers gain clarity, certainty, and insight, which empowers them to make effective decisions that have a positive and lasting influence on your organization.
Barbara isn’t just a coach or an advisor – she’s a game-changer who guides leaders to their inner wisdom and leads organizations to reach their highest potential.
Imagine if your key decision-makers not only had a vision, but knew how to get there. How would that change their work? Change their potential? Change the organization?
Dr. Barbara Cox can help your organization’s leaders by:
- Moving from confusion and stagnation to vision, clarity, and freedom
- Working “top-down” by creating a big-picture filter
- Setting and achieving short-term and long-term work goals
- Cultivating their own intuition to help guide their leadership
- Guiding their decision-making abilities
- Silencing self-doubt and letting let them apply their fullest talents at work and at home
- Learing to trust their “gut” to be the best leader they can be
- Learing to work with synchronicity instead of struggle
- Motivating and inspiring their team members to reach target goals for company
Barbara develops customized corporate programs that introduce health & wellness, intuition, creativity, and collaboration into an organization’s culture. Her process includes:
- Designing customized surveys and analyzing data to identify key issues affecting organizations.
- Utilizing key findings in survey results to create customized solution-focused workshops, trainings, online courses, and other activities to bring programs to all levels of the organization.
- Implementing a workplace meditation program (learn more here)
- Developing customized content such as blog posts, workbooks, and other materials that support the program and encourage self-guided learning (see samples here).