Barbara partners with forward-thinking and innovative organizations to help them embed health & wellness, intuition, creativity, and collaboration into their corporate culture.
Contact Barbara’s Program Coach & Business Manager, Christine, to schedule a consultation and find out how Barbara can help your organization move forward!
Barbara develops customized corporate programs that introduce health & wellness, intuition, creativity, and collaboration into an organization’s culture. Her process includes:
- designing customized surveys and analyzing data to identify key issues affecting organizations
- utilizing key findings in survey results to create customized solution-focused workshops, trainings, online courses, and other activities to bring programs to all levels of the organization
- developing customized content such as blog posts, workbooks, and other materials that support the program and encourage self-guided learning (see examples of her content here).
Learn more about Barbara’s Workplace Meditation program here.
Barbara acts as advisor, external coach and thought-partner to help leaders gain clarity, certainty and insight, empowering key decision-makers to make effective decisions, and in turn have a positive and lasting influence on the organization. Learn more about Barbara’s leadership development process here.
Barbara’s first passion was as an environmental scientist, most notably organizing environmental projects for the Department of Defense (DOD) where she spent her time writing environmental articles, coordinating with base media to spread the word on new environmental projects, and running community focus groups.
Barbara has blended her two areas of expertise to offer consulting programs designed to benefit the environment along with the individual. With her consulting support, Barbara helps Green business clients by:
- Attending and coordinating networking events, seminars, etc. as needed to bring in potential clients.
- Coordinating and overseeing projects.
- Connecting with media to build public awareness of your project.
- Coordinating community meetings to move your project forward.